Monday, April 9, 2007

From bad to Great!

It's pouring outside and theres nothing to do in this little town when your cramped up indoors all the time. My boyfriend (Levi) and I are going crazy, tossing and turning, unable to find a way to occupy ourselves during the terrible weather.

Me: cranky and at a loss of ideas, "Find something to do."

Levi: "What do you want to do?"

Me: "I dont care just find something, I'm bored!"

Repeat this phrase at least 5 times, each time add more intensity and hostility towards one another.

Levi: "There's nothing to do so stop asking me!"

Me: shocked by his harsh attitude begin to sulk and feel sorry for myself, "Well, will you just pay attention to me?"

Levi: he laughs and with a cute little smile he jokingly says, "You are such a rotten little princess!"

Me: flash a huge smile and bat my eyelashes, "And whose princess am I?"

Levi: holding me tightly in his muscular arms, "Mine baby, mine!"

And we spent the rest of the day contently, cuddled up watching movies.

1 comment:

The Lecturer said...

Good work keeping him on the right track. :)